If you have an interest in archaeology, we recommend an overnight to Tikal with a stop at Yaxhá on the return to duPlooy's. For the overnight to Tikal ONLY, add $150 /pp; to include Yaxhá, add an additional $50.
To include the Black Hole Drop in a Create Your Own Package, add $55/pp.
To add Xunantunich or Cahal Pech on a transfer day to duPlooy's or the airport, add $15/pp.
* Persons traveling with others and wishing a single room, add $50 per night to package price.
* Single travelers traveling on their own, pay the package price plus an additional 50%.
If you would like to add additional days to visit any of Belize's reef or coastal destinations, such as
San Pedro, Placencia, Caye Caulker, Hopkins or South Water Caye, we can help arrange trips to these areas or any other location in Belize through our full-service travel agency, duPlooy Travel.
NOT Included when you Create Your Own Package
- Optional tips to guides and drivers
- Entrance fees
- Guatemala border fees
- Bar beverages
- Private guides and vehicles
* Private guides & vehicles are available at additional cost.
* While staying at the resort, make your package All-Inclusive by adding $30.00 per person, per day to the price and we'll include any entrance and / or border management fee, along with local rum drinks, beer and sodas. For children 6-12 , add $15.
A non-refundable deposit of one night's room rate for accommodations or $150 per person for packages, will confirm your reservation. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival unless other arrangements have been made. Payments may be made by check, visa or mastercard. Checks should be made out to "duPlooy's" and mailed to: Box 180, San Ignacio, Cayo, Belize.
If something comes up and you need to cancel after you have already paid in full, and the cancellation is within 45 days of your arrival date, we will be refund all your money, EXCEPT for your deposit, if we are able to resell your room(s).
There is a 10% discount off Create Your Own Packages from June 1 through November 30.